Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Happy 2011

A new year is usually the time that people start to reflect on the year before. Their lives, their career, their relationships, their addictions. The pharmaceutical industry knows that and therefore the commercial breaks are full of ads for products that help you quit smoking. I always think that the new year is a good opportunity to continue doing what you like. So after midnight I was at a great party with a beer in my hand and a cigarette in the other.

If you live by the day, the new year is just another morning. I did make some new plans to make some improvements at work, but that is something I continuously do. Last year was quite turbulent, because there were some big changes in my home, love and career. And even though things were sometimes difficult, I wouldn't have wanted it anyway else. Who knows what craziness 2011 is going to bring.

1 Comments:

Anonymous 5tarvin said...

ja en jij ook de wens!!!

7:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home