Thursday, August 19, 2010

Work work work

There's so much to do over here that I don't know the planning until I arrive at the agency. Looking at casting proposals, recording voice overs, shootings, writing heading for billboards, perfectionizing scripts, pre PPM's, PPM's, presentations, meetings. Yesterday I found out that there was a meeting, only because a director of one of the projects walked in. It was then that I knew I've completely lost the overview. Even Luiz is working on other projects than I do because we don't have the time to work together on everything. But I'm glad that I'm more productive than ever. And as a result, soon there's going to be a lot of new work on this blog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ook nog eens kijken wat voor een mooie schepen er allemaal voorbij je raam komen varen, ja druk, druk, druk hoor.
Jij bof toch maar weer, je zit 1e rang.

3:26 pm  
Anonymous 5tarvin said...

klinkt als me school vroeger
kom ik binnen e krijg te horen of ik me scriptie afheb terwijl ik niet weet waar ze over praten ...dan brengt angst zweet weer in me omhoog

2:47 pm  
Blogger Robin Stam said...

Ik zat inderdaad 1e rang vanuit de LEMZ-office :-). Heel veel bootjes. Heel veel afleiding. Maar wel leuk.

12:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home