Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Teamwork

You can't hide where you're coming from my man,
so kick your ol' shit back in Amsterdam

This quote from Osdorp Posse suddenly feels very relevant to me. I'm only back in Amsterdam since April, but I'm already seriously kicking ass here. Probably everybody in Dutch advertising heard about it, but Lemz just won a big pitch. I was strongly adviced not to publish anything about it, but the news is already here and here on the internet, so it would be a bit silly not to share it with the rest of the world.

And yes, I was in the team that was responsible for this tremendous success. Because it was a team. I had to leave Duval Guillaume because I missed a permanent art-director. At Lemz, I have the impression, I didn't only get a teampartner, I got an entire team. And the team I worked with these last few weeks proved to be as strong as the Dutch soccer team. The only difference is that we did win the final.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home