Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Longer copy

It's 0:35 and I'm still working on a long copy for Doctors without Borders. They asked me if I have time to write the copy and I told them: "no, but I will make time". So now I'm stuck with a copy assignment on which I'm working past midnight. In the meantime, due to some weird error, my screen flipped 180 degrees. So I wasted more than half an hour solving that problem. The most difficult part is that there isn't enough input for the copy and I have a strict amount of words that I must stick to.

I've learned by now that the doctors who volunteer for my client have even less means to perform their work properly. And that they're even getting out of their tent in the middle of the night if they're needed for an operation. So I shouldn't complain. Anyway, it's an honour to work for a client like Doctors without Borders and that thought keeps me awake for a long time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous 5tarvin said...

je kan ook je scherm omdraaien ...das 2 seconden werk

5:28 pm  
Blogger Robin Stam said...

Hahaha, op een laptop? Hoe moet ik dan typen? Nee, de systeemklok terugdraaien is het enige wat je kan doen eigenlijk.

10:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home