Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Familiar faces



If you've worked for six years in Dutch advertising and if you went to almost every advertising party and you've been active in a young creatives organisation, you can't help meeting a lot of people. So it wasn't a complete surprise that I happened to know the new creative team that walked in the Lemz building this week: Rogier and Matthijs.

And slowly I see more and more people again. Last week I saw a former Young Dogs boardmember at the terrace under my agency and today I met an art-director who was on the ferry back to the central station. Advertising is a small world.

Talking about small worlds, in my hometown Alkmaar there are also people with creative ideas. Some friends of mine at NmTrix, a 3D animation agency, made the nice internet film that you can see above. It's a better than most advertising agencies promote themselves. Or your name must be Grimm Gallun Holtappels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home