Saturday, March 06, 2010

LDV United


Me standing at the windows of the office
For the first time in more than two years I finally work at another agency again. Was it worth it to work at an agency instead of enjoying my spare time now that I left Duval Guillaume? Definitely. LDV is a great place to work. Besides, the agency is at the harbour of Antwerp, only 5 minutes by foot from my house. So working here this week actually felt like vacation because I could get out of bed late and I arrived home early.
I worked at in this beautiful buiding at the harbour of Antwerp with a new teampartner: Pierre Maes, a French talking copywriter. What, he's also a copywriter? Yes, but I teamed up with him because his book is full of great ideas and he has a no-nonsense and modest attitude. Putting two award winning creatives together doesn't necessarily make a good team, but in this case it did. We worked the whole week on a car brand and at the end of the week the client took our concept. Of course I can't tell anything about it yet, but it's going to be a really cool promotion at the car dealers that's going to be hard to miss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home