Thursday, November 12, 2009

Production line

What's nice about living in a new country is that you have vacations that you don't know of. Yesterday the office was closed and I could enjoy a nice day of doing nothing. The disadvantage is that in an agency a day off isn't exactly a day off.

That's because for today we have a few very strict deadlines. Which means we have to think of an idea for one project and we have only 2 hours. And then we have to work on the other project and we have only 2 hours. I get phonecalls and e-mails all the time from people who are in panic because an idea should be presented in a few hours over the e-mail.

I'm not sure how to cope with stupid deadlines like that. I don't know whether these deadlines are there because people fail to make a proper planning or because there are not enough creatives available to do the work. I just know that I'm not going to panic. We'll just plan in our time very well and see what comes out of it. I'm not a production line in a factory of ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home