Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back to Italy

After two crazy weeks I finally have vacation. It's funny how your body suddenly adjusts to that. In just two days it's going in lazy-mode. I feel tired even though I've slept about 9 hours. It seems that all the exhaustion that I didn't have time for while I was working, comes out now.

But tomorrow morning I'm going to Italy. As I said in my last post, I will meet my good friend Hermanno. He's a friend of Salvatore and I shared an apartment with him when I was in Sweden. And that is also the last time I've seen him (almost 2,5 years ago!). I even wrote a post about when he left, and you can read it here.

I'm not going to do anything in Italy except for drinking cappuccino and sitting at the beach, so after 2 weeks you can read a post about Italy here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home