Thursday, April 16, 2009

Twice as fast

Our traffic planner, Hughues, does his job way too well. As soon as we think we have a bit of a rest: bam... a briefing for a radiocommercial falls in the little gap. We got the assignment tomorrow and the deadline is today.

With flash-assignments like these it's good to have a teampartner. Because the brainstorm sessions go at least twice as fast when I work with Victor. Besides, when you work alone there's always a risk that you go to the review with too much darlings: ideas that you, only you but nobody else likes.

I forgot to take my scribble book with me yesterday, but it didn't really matter because we had enough ideas already. So I didn't need to work on the train. Time to take a little rest. I finally had a necessary, normal sleep last night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Juz said...

Not to mention other people's darlings. Jeeez.
:)

2:55 pm  
Anonymous 5tarvin said...

hahahahah .... tired is a emotion ...you can turn that off

2:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home