Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Working hard

I'm on my own now. No art-director to brainstorm with. Nobody to share the workload with when executing or scribbling ideas. I'm a one-man team and I'm getting the same amount of work as a normal team.

I have to say that I'm doing better than expected under the circumstances. Sometimes it's difficult but I manage to get almost all the work done and I'm even able to leave the agency at a reasonable time. I just have to work a bit harder. I do all the work immediately and sometimes I spend my lunchbreak with sandwiches behind my laptop, but at least I have the evenings off. It's going to get really tough when I have to execute a lot of things, but that's for later concern.

Long live the human capacity to adapt really fast to any new situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home