Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Reward

One of the biggest rewards for an advertising creative (besides standing on some stage to pick up an award) is seeing a 20 by 20 meter version hanging on a building in the biggest shopping street of the city where you live. It happened to me yesterday. I was totally unaware that I already passed the thing when I walked at the Meir in Antwerp, but when I looked back I saw my campaign for Bongo. 

I was standing there for a while looking at it. Passers-by probably thought: what the hell is he staring at for such a long time. But I didn't care. Here was the reward for a couple of months hard work, it was hanging on a building and I was enjoying it. The English version of the campaign is not ready yet, but as soon as I get an approval on the right translation, I'm going to publish it on my blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing impressions of your life at Miami Ad School on this blog!

In the last couple of days I read every single post you wrote during you time there. I'm working on my application right now, it's been a dream of mine to go to there since two years, hopefully in a couple of months it will finally come true.

Your blog was so valueable for me, it gave the best insight into life at MASE I could find on the internet.

I hope you enjoy real life at Duval Guillaume ;)

Flip

4:30 pm  
Blogger Robin Stam said...

Hey Flip,

Thanks for your nice reaction. And good luck with your MAS-application.

Robin

4:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home