Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Back in Miami Ad School


Behind Salvatore there's my own portfolio wall

After 9 months I'm back in Hamburg again. The city is like a second home to me, so I'm in a really trusted environment again. The good old school building is still the good old school buiding, but it's filled with new people now. So during the first meeting I saw about 50 new faces with about 50 new names. And because I'm bad at remembering names, it will probably take me the whole quarter to remember every one of them.

But in the meanwhile I've got more important things to do than to remember names. This is the last quarter. The quarter where we have our own room on the top floor where we have to hang up all the work we've made in the Miami Ad School so far. So I'm busy making the last changes, printing out campaigns and begging former teampartners over the e-mail to send work.

Everything is pretty relaxed right now. We have all the time to help each other with choosing the right work and to look at the details in our own work (I've found a tiny mistake in a long copy campaign that I've been working on for more than a year. It makes me realize that a campaign is never finished). Pretty soon we'll get three assignments from three different agencies, so I think from that moment on it's done with the rest and we'll all dive in the great whirlpool of Miami Ad School working pressure for the last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home