Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Visa preparations

Friday morning I have an appointment at the US embassy for my visa interview. To get a student visa for the US, you have to plough through piles of forms and everything has to be filled in perfectly.

Although I see no reason why they shouldn't give me the visa, I'm still quite nervous for Friday. I will already be 2 days later at my internship. So if something happens that makes the procedure take longer, it could cost me the internship I always dreamt of.

But I shouldn't worry yet. Right now there's a lot to do about the Knirps umbrella campaign that I made with Andres. It's published on the blog www.adsoftheworld.com and the reactions are hilarious. Never before was there so much controversy about one of my campaigns, which is a pretty good sign. Look at: http://adsoftheworld.com/media/print/knirps_umbrellas_defecation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home