Saturday, June 16, 2007


After the face to face there´s always a feeling of relief. Finally you get your well deserved vacation. Finally there´s nothing to do. But the fact that there´s nothing to do is also a problem.

So to fill the time I´m partying as much as I can with my small budget. During the day I sit with a hangover in front of the computer to update my online portfolio and to put new work on other websites. I put all work on all website simultaneously to prevent stealing (i'm not being paranoia, people actually steal work from students).

The campaign above is for an alarm clock that´s 113 decibel (to compare: a jackhammer is about 100 decibel). You can see the product here).

I don't have the school's exhibition anymore to 'test' my campaigns so I'm dependent on comments from others. So if you have any comments, good or bad, please click below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home