Thursday, May 03, 2007

"Hey ho, let's go!"


The guy with his head behind the lamp is Hermanno

In the beginning you have to get used to the new situation: new classes, new assignments, new teachers. And before you know it: BANG! Suddenly you get so much work that it looks like you can't handle it.

I've reached that point now. I've fallen in a whirlpool of work. The only way to get out of it is not to resist. Simply go with the workflow. It always turns out well. In a strange way, I even draw energy from having so much to do and having a lot of responsibility. All problems and insecurity seem to fade away and it transforms me into a maniac.

On top of having so much to do, my good Italian friend and flatmate Hermanno went back to Italy. I had a lot of fun with this guy. In the weekend he always brought a big group of Italians together and a big party with pasta and wine started. Whatever you're working on at that moment, you're not going to finish it. My art-director Andres and I found ourselves regularily switching to party-mode. I'm glad he was here the first month to bring craziness in the quietness of Sweden.

I wanted to say goodbye in Robin-style: with a big party. Unfortunately that wasn't possible because there's just too much to do and tomorrow my internship at Saatchi starts. So when Hermanno and his friends asked if I go to a party at the university I had to say no. It's too bad, but I have to draw a line somewhere. Party is for the weekend. Spare time? That's when you sleep.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was very interesing to read you, thanks.

www.advertolog.com - new site about creative advertising, with big prints archive

3:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

تفسير الاحلام الشامل
تفسير الاحلام مجانا

9:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home