Wednesday, January 31, 2007

In the busy workflow again

If you studied at a school where you're working every spare second of your time, it's kind of strange to be in an agency that is completely empty at 20.00. Ccompared to the Miami Ad School the workflow here has been peanuts for us. We used the extra time to put even more effort in our assignments, and it seems to pay off now. This week one of our concepts has been presented to a big client and there's a good chance it's going to be made.

We still aren't under as much pressure as in school, but this week it has become busier and busier. Tomorrow I have three reviews and Daniƫl has an assignment, for which he has to get up at 7 o'clock in the morning, take the train to Paris and immediately go back.

In the meanwhile I have my hands full on a new job for Energize. Just at the moment I was running out of money, they contacted me for a small assignment. Some problems just solve themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home