Thursday, August 24, 2006

Online portfolio

Today I was at the edit of the TV-commercial. Markenfilm did a great job and the commercial is going to be really cool. These last days have been really insane. I'm working 14 hours a day running from one job to the other. And there are always unexpected, time consuming jobs coming in between. I'm in the face to face week mood again.

My online portfolio is ready. You can see my portfolio and that of other Miami Ad School students at the website of The Door: http://thedoor.miamiadschool.com/portfolio/

Click on this link, then go up with your cursor to select my name and you'll see my best campaigns so far. Let me know what you think of them. I'm going back to work again. I have to make a photograph and run to the shopping centre to get some food and I have 35 minutes for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home