Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Cleaning up the trash

I started the week ´cleaning up the thrash´ from last week. I must say that there are some improvements. Today, I just heard from Emilia that internet at my home is finally working. She had to call to the ´service-line' (which costed about 2 euro per minute) but eventually she activated the modem so I should have internet at home by now.

I haven't tried it yet because I'm actually still at school. Me and my teampartner Dominik are going to sleep in school because we had to think of a new campaign for German newspaper Bild. Because last week (the bad week) all of our campaigns for it were killed, we had to think of new ones. And besides that we have two other campaigns to make. The other campaigns were easy, but the Bild campaign was quite hard.

But luckily, we've got some good ideas. Let's hope our teacher thinks the same. I already forgot about the disaster after our Berlin trip and I still have to phone to see if they found the digital pocket camera I have lost. Everything is not so bad right now. I'm going to put my matress somewhere in school and have a short but nice sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home